Who we will BE.
The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
- We will be honest with each other and those we do business with.
- We are trustworthy.
- We are tough, but fair.
A sense of worth of a person, personal quality, or ability.
- We will be respectful of everyone we come into contact with.
Serious attention and consideration applied to doing something correctly or to avoid damage or risk.
- We care about the well-being of everyone we work with and their families.
- We care about the quality of the work we deliver because we understand that quality work impacts future safety and reputation.
- We care about the communities as well as the contractors and companies that we work alongside.
What we will DO.
We are relentless
in our commitment to “no one getting hurt” and “doing it right the first time.”
open and honest communication from everyone.
and value each person’s contribution to our success.
our people by investing in their development.
to establish Work-Life Balance.
What we will HAVE.
Engaged professionals building our legacy in energy.