Pipeline and Facility Maintenance
All Of Your Pipeline Maintenance Needs From Pipeline Anomaly Digs To Line Lowering And Re-routes
United Piping Inc. (UPI) provides on-going maintenance services for existing pipeline facility systems. Our experienced professionals are U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT) Operator Qualified (OQ). OQ personnel routinely provide pipeline trouble-shooting and general maintenance work, service live equipment and complete a wide range of other special services.
We are known for building major pipeline facilities, and we are equally committed to maintenance, repairs, and integrity management for our clients.
Pipeline Maintenance Services:
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Anomaly Investigation and Segment Repair
- Facility Dismantle and Demolition
- Welded Sleeve Installation
- Composite Sleeve Installation
- Pipe Integrity Wrap and Coating
- Pipe Re-coating
- Pipe Cut-outs
- Pipeline Inspection Gauge (PIG) Tool Loading and Receiving and Pigging Support
- Hydrovac Excavation
- Mechanical Excavation
- Valve Maintenance and Change Outs
- Line Lowering and Depth of Cover Restoration
- Right-of-Way Clearing and Restoration
UPI has a solid reputation for successfully completing some of the most challenging outages, working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if the project requires. We focus on maintaining our strong safety record and quality workmanship.
To learn more about our Pipeline and Facility Maintenance services, contact us today.