To Keep Your Pipelines Safe, Choose UPI
Our Cathodic Protection team of professionals provide many different types of corrosion prevention management techniques, as well as technical and inspection services. These services include annual CP surveys, interference testing, interrupted rectifier survey, survey troubleshooting and repairs, bi-monthly rectifier surveys.
Cathodic Protection is a technique used to control the corrosion of the pipeline by making it the cathode of an electrochemical cell. Sacrificial anodes are highly active metals that are used to prevent a less active material surface from corroding. They’re created from a metal alloy with a more negative electrochemical potential than the other metal it will be used to protect.
Our Cathodic Protection team of professionals provides different types of corrosion prevention management including:
- AC and DC Corrosion Mitigation
- Full Cathodic Protection System Design Capabilities
- Self-Performance of Diverse System Installation Capabilities
- Cathodic Protection Impressed Ground Bed Installation
- Deep Well Ground Beds
- Conventional Ground Beds
- Distributive Ground Beds
- Impressed Cathodic Protection Systems for Tank Bottoms
- Cathodic Protection Well Casing Systems
- Sacrificial Cathodic Protection Systems
- Cathodic Protection Remote Monitoring Systems
Corrosion can destroy the integrity of your infrastructure. UPI provides a corrosion control system designed to protect your pipelines. To learn more, contact us today.